Monday, January 6, 2014

The Reading Cafe Reviews "Match Point!"



"Okay, so this was a quick read and because of that, character development kind of lacked a little for me. It is so hard for authors to write a short story and give the reader the natural build up many of us crave in our stories. I was a little disengaged and being an emotional reader that kind of sucks. But with the negative, there is always a positive. This was a HOT read, and I was pleasantly surprised to come across a few scenes that I have never encountered before in a BDSM novel. I loved that! I also loved the tennis background. I think that Chelsea has lots of promise in this genre, and I will certainly check out anything she has written!

So again, a short read, and if you need a quick erotica fix, Match Point will certainly scratch that itch

HAPPY READING!

Reviewed by Rachel for The Reading Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment