Friday, May 9, 2014

FIRST REVIEW FOR NEWELY RELEASED....COUNTRY LOVE


County Love will simply sweep you away in a glistening sunset of Romance and Love.

In short, this is a story of relationships, music, and sexy fun as two star cross lovers collide in an amazing tale that is not for the faint of heart. Main Characters Paden and CJ are both developed lovely with depth and personality. Their character development is unique and as a reader I felt that you could connect with them. Their thoughts, their passion, their hidden desires for each other are all portrayed in a way that I felt had me walking along side them throughout the story.

There are a few twists in the story that don’t make events forgone conclusions. The end will captivate your heart and leave a smile on your face that will say “I want more from Author Chelsea Dorsette.”

I would rate it a 4 star review. – BookPlex 

No comments:

Post a Comment